Friday, August 1, 2008

Farewell/Early Birthday Party

It wouldn't be Priscilla's style without an awesome farewell/birthday party for the big trip and turning 27. The last two weeks I've been meeting up/phoning with my closest and dearest friends and family, and trying to squeeze in as much quality time as possible...since 4 months and 3 weeks does sound like forever sometimes. I'm going to miss everyone so dearly. Here's a glimpse of my big farewell/birthday party in NYC!

Erik got me my favorite strawberry shortcake from Veniero!
All the ladies in the house...and Erik
The thugs in the house - Pete and Nate
Me and the soon to be newly weds - Jeff and Rachel
My travel buddy (Alan) and
the Lehigh crowd (Amie, Melanie, Kerry, Rob, and I)
Graham and I - Lookin good :-)
Dan and I - Still lookin good
My ladies Alice and Yi Law
My best buddy Louis and I
Connie the Champ (drove from Philly to say hi)

No comments: