Friday, July 18, 2008

A little bit about myself

I will be 27 on Aug 3rd, the first day of my my travel expedition. I was born and raised in NYC and work in the finance field. My plan is to move to Norway in January, but I decided to resign from my job 5 months earlier to travel around the world. I figured Norway will be a new start to a new life, so I have nothing to lose by taking off a little bit earlier than intended.

I am planning to make this a trip of a lifetime by exploring all the places that usually take too long to travel to when you are working 55+ hour weeks with 15 vacation days a year. I will have one main travel buddy - Stephanie - with me the whole time and we have tons of loving friends visiting us along the way.

Our travel itinerary:
August 08 - Africa (Tanzania, Zanzibar, Zambia/Zimbabwe, Capetown)
September 08 - China incl Hong Kong
October 08 - SE Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore)
November/December 08 - Australia and New Zealand

So if you are interested in reading/seeing my blah blah blah around the world, check out this site the next few months and see how this finance girl evolves around the world.

No comments: