Our bus ride from Dar es Salaam to Arusha was 10.5 hours. It was a long ride and I didn't go to the potty once because the only toilet stop we had was a hole in the ground. I know I need to overcome this type of toilet and learned to pee in them asap since that might be the only option during the safari.
When we got out of the bus, we took a taxi to the hotel. And quickly went to the bathroom and headed out for some african bbq at a place called Khans. The bbq place opens at night for dinner and sells car spare parts in the day time. It was a hole in the wall with grills outside, but it's supposedly famous and was surprisingly good. We had beef and molten skewers and grilled chicken. The beef was pretty dry, but everything else was good.
Now we are back at the hotel chit chatting and getting ready for tomorrow. We start tomorrow at 8am! I can't wait for the animals!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment